Each local authority in the homeseekerplus partnership offer advice and assistance to any household in their district.

This assistance includes help for those seeking social housing and also those seeking accommodation due to being homeless or threatened with homelessness.

Did you know, if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, you can present online? For further information on what your council can offer can be found through the links below.